Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
January 18, 2018 at 11:53 am in reply to: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSJuUPSpT_rEc-FTzYeKd7Q #538671
MysticSword
ParticipantI went ahead and subscribed to your channel.
If you can return the favor to visit and subscribed to my channel too, that’s much appreciated 🙂
https://www.youtube.com/c/mysticswordMysticSword
ParticipantHi everyone. Somehow I made an error in my original post in this thread. The link I posted had an extra “1” added to it somehow, and it wasn’t supposed to be there, and it seems I can no longer edit that original post to fix it.
The correct link to my channel should be at:
https://www.youtube.com/c/mysticswordThanks!
-
This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by
MysticSword.
MysticSword
ParticipantOh darn, how did that happen? A bad typo somehow. Thanks for mentioning it.
Anyways, thanks for the sub. I’ve returned the favor and subscribed back.Hmm, seems I can edit / fix my original post. Maybe I might be better off to make a new post.
MysticSword
ParticipantDone! I subscribed to your channel. If you can visit my channel and subscribe back, I much appreciate that. 🙂
https://www.youtube.com/c/mysticswordJanuary 18, 2018 at 11:23 am in reply to: Music Channel-I'll sub back https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd7Zi5P9jOYlvoivF9k #538656MysticSword
ParticipantDone! 🙂
You can return the favor to visit and subscribe to my channel at:
https://www.youtube.com/c/mysticswordMany thanks and good luck.
MysticSword
ParticipantWonderful looking vids on your channel. Good job!
I went ahead and subscribed. You can visit and subscribe to my channel at:
https://www.youtube.com/c/mysticswordMany thanks and good luck.
MysticSword
ParticipantSome interesting vids on your channel. I went ahead and subscribed.
If you can return the favor, I much appreciate it. 🙂
https://www.youtube.com/c/mysticswordMysticSword
ParticipantNice looking channel you have started that. Keep at it and good luck.
I went ahead and subscribed to you. If you could also subscribe to my channel, I am thankful for that. 🙂
https://www.youtube.com/c/mysticswordMysticSword
ParticipantSome interesting vids you had on your channel there.
I went ahead and subscribed. If you return the favor and also subscribe to my channel, I much appreciate it.
Thanks! 🙂
https://www.youtube.com/c/mysticswordMysticSword
ParticipantI really enjoyed your dancing vid, beautiful! I liked and left a comment there.
I’ve subscribed to your channel. If you could return the favor and also subscribe to mine, I really appreciate it. Thanks and good luck.
https://www.youtube.com/c/mysticswordJanuary 18, 2018 at 11:07 am in reply to: VLOGs (live sport events and travels) and Gameplays Channel! #538641MysticSword
ParticipantNice looking channel you’ve got on the go there. I went ahead and subscribed.
If you could return the favor and subscribe to mine as well, I much appreciate it. Thanks! 🙂
https://www.youtube.com/c/mysticswordMysticSword
ParticipantLooking good! I went ahead and subscribed to your channel.
If you can return the favor and subscribe to mine, I appreciate it. Thanks! 🙂
https://www.youtube.com/c/mysticswordMysticSword
ParticipantI went ahead ans subscribed to your channel. If you could return the favor and subscribe to mind too, it’s much appreciated. Cheers! 🙂
https://www.youtube.com/c/mysticswordMysticSword
ParticipantI went ahead and subscribed. Good luck with your channel.
Here’s a link to my channel if you could return the favor and scribe back. Many thanks! 🙂
https://www.youtube.com/c/mysticswordMysticSword
ParticipantNice looking channel you got on the go there.
I went ahead and subscribed. If you could return the favor and sub to mine as well, I appreciate it.
Thanks! 🙂
https://www.youtube.com/c/mysticswordPS: I liked one of your vids as well and put a comment with it.
-
This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by
MysticSword.
-
This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by
-
AuthorPosts