Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
MysticSword
ParticipantI’ve subscribed.
You can visit and sub back to my channel, I appreciate it. 🙂
https://www.youtube.com/c/mysticswordGood luck.
MysticSword
ParticipantHey there, you’ve some nice vids on your channel. I’ve left a comment on one of them and subscribed.
Yo can hit me back at:
https://www.youtube.com/c/mysticsword
Best wishes! 🙂MysticSword
ParticipantI’ve subscribed, liked and commented on a vid.
You can hit me back at:
https://www.youtube.com/c/mysticsword
Many thanks and good luck.MysticSword
ParticipantI’ve visited your channel and subscribed. Best wishes and good luck. 🙂
Here’s my channel link where you can subscribe back. Thanks!
https://www.youtube.com/c/mysticswordMysticSword
ParticipantWonderful music yo have there. I’ve subscribed to you channel.
You can visit my channel and subscribe back, I appreciate it. 🙂
https://www.youtube.com/c/mysticswordMysticSword
ParticipantGood stuff! 🙂 I’ve subscribed to your channel.
You can find mine at;
https://www.youtube.com/c/mysticsword
Many thanks and good luck.MysticSword
ParticipantHi Acousticability. Nice video and good tips you have there. I’ve comented, liked and subscribed.
Let’s do this thing, keep going and growing.
Here’s the link to my channel. Many thanks!
https://www.youtube.com/c/mysticswordMysticSword
ParticipantNice channel there. Watched a couple of your vids that had nice music and cool dance moves. Keep at it and good luck with your channel.
You can visit my channel and subscribe back at:
https://www.youtube.com/c/mysticsword
Thanks! 🙂MysticSword
ParticipantHey there Camila. I’ve visited your channel, watched one of your vids, commented, liked and subscribed.
Keep up the good work, best wishes to you and your channel.You can visit my channel and subscribe back at:
https://www.youtube.com/c/mysticswordMany thanks!
MysticSword
ParticipantHi Just4Sal. I’ve subscribed to your channel.
Hit me back at: https://www.youtube.com/c/mysticsword
Many thanks and good luck. 🙂-
This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by
MysticSword.
MysticSword
ParticipantWhat the link to your channel?
MysticSword
ParticipantHi. I’ve visited your channel. Looks really nice from what I’ve seen of it.
Many thanks if you can visit my channel and subscribe too. Best wishes! 🙂
https://www.youtube.com/c/mysticswordJanuary 19, 2018 at 10:53 pm in reply to: I DO GAMING VIDEOS, AND STUFF (SOON FUTURE VIDS WILL BE AWESOME) my channel http #539497MysticSword
ParticipantGood luck with your channel. 🙂
I’ve visited, commented on a vid, liked and subscribed.
If you check out my channel and subscribe too, I much appreciate it.
https://www.youtube.com/c/mysticswordMysticSword
ParticipantHi there. I checked out your channel, watched a vid, liked, commented and subscribed. Keep on going and keep on growing.
Please visit my channel and sub back at:
https://www.youtube.com/c/mysticsword
Thanks!-
This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by
MysticSword.
MysticSword
ParticipantSubscribed to you. 🙂
My channel at:
https://www.youtube.com/c/mysticsword -
This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by
-
AuthorPosts