AleksShamles

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Net fishing #758063
    AleksShamles
    Participant

    I’ve already searched all possible sites

    in reply to: O dinheiro real não é sobre mim #755876
    AleksShamles
    Participant

    Acho que você está exagerando demais. Não acho que sua situação financeira seja tão ruim.

    in reply to: Is South America safe? #755075
    AleksShamles
    Participant

    I can tell you it’s actually safe, I don’t think you’ll be able to find dangerous places there if you’re a tourist.

    in reply to: Quantas pessoas investem em moeda criptográfica? #751889
    AleksShamles
    Participant

    Tanto quanto sei pode ser rentável, mas penso que é demasiado arriscado e as hipóteses de perder tudo são demasiado elevadas.

    in reply to: Online dating #751279
    AleksShamles
    Participant

    I believe that everything is possible. Especially if both people want to maintain relationships and even develop them, then the Internet will not become an obstacle for them.

    in reply to: Full service sportsbook #749090
    AleksShamles
    Participant

    Wow, you think developing a betting platform is quick and easy? I do not think so. How do you find bets, the ability to watch sports matches online and so on?

    in reply to: Having the evil eye #745746
    AleksShamles
    Participant

    Yes, there was such a thing.

    in reply to: Electricity without sockets #744607
    AleksShamles
    Participant

    Maybe you need a power generator or some kind of batteries? It seems to me that they are just used for such purposes.

    in reply to: gaming #742593
    AleksShamles
    Participant

    Cool, what exactly are you planning to stream? Is the channel narrowly directed or has a wide profile? I am a person who considers himself quite interested in games, but not in any. I don’t like shooters and all these educational games are not fun. I prefer strategy, puzzles, and poker. Especially poker.

    in reply to: Single fan of football #741498
    AleksShamles
    Participant

    Imagine if you could bet on sports as easily as you sell your old jeans online, it would mean more options to meet your needs and more money available to support those hopes.

    in reply to: Taux journalier #741448
    AleksShamles
    Participant

    J’aime beaucoup jouer aux jeux vidéo, mais je m’y plonge tellement que je deviens très anxieux. J’essaie maintenant de prendre soin de ma santé avec les produits à base de cbd de https://cbdreakiro.com/fr/shop . Il est important pour moi d’avoir un bon système immunitaire afin de pouvoir continuer à jouer, car j’adore ça.

    in reply to: Music #740791
    AleksShamles
    Participant

    Listen, you need not become popular and famous, but look for your audience. Even if 100 people listen to you, but they all adore your music, it will be an incentive for you to create further. I think you need to work with a label. I guess I can recommend Musician. And in general, the emanate streaming platform is a great place for beginners.

    in reply to: How to work with business partners? #735465
    AleksShamles
    Participant

    Maybe you should look for some advice on the Internet? How to become more open in dialogue, sociable and so on.

    in reply to: Gestion de l’arthrite #734640
    AleksShamles
    Participant

    Je pense que la prochaine fois, il vous recommandera quelque chose de mieux, j’en suis sûr. Du moins, je l’espère.

    in reply to: Need help with online payments #734135
    AleksShamles
    Participant

    I need help with my business as well, but I just need to make it more secure since I’m worried about fraudsters taking over it.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)