Need help with online payments

Sub4Sub Forums Sub4Sub Need help with online payments

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Joshua Snyder
    Participant

My friend and I are developing a platform for buying subscribers and we need help with online payments. Who can give us advice?

PhillipTodd
    Participant

Hello. Good idea. I think you will need help from this company https://maxpay.com/ to help open a merchant account. Basically, there are three types of organizations that can do this: acquiring bank, payment service provider, payment gateway service provider.

AleksShamles
    Participant

I need help with my business as well, but I just need to make it more secure since I’m worried about fraudsters taking over it.

GeorgeWilson
    Participant

In that case, I can assume that you might need a fraud prevention platform to work with, and I think that covery is the perfect one for you. It provides many services for online businesses, such as KYC Automation , chargeback prevention, AML software, and so on, so I’m sure that it’ll provide you with the best anti-fraud solution.

Rusip
    Participant

On your place I would ask the help for users of this forum.

costalacosta
    Participant

Some time ago I really needed help with online payments as I didn’t want to pay the credit and debit card processing fee for contactless payments. My friend told me about the swipe4free platform, which uses technology to pass the processing fee on to the buyer. This is very convenient, and more often than not, customers don’t mind supporting an online store by paying a small fee.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.