What is the first priority cloud security concern?

Sub4Sub Forums Sub4Sub What is the first priority cloud security concern?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Disina
    Participant

Data is the currency of the future. And Data in the cloud needs to be secure. Like 100%. What could be the types of risks that revolve around data? Functional Priorities and Risk profile will vary from data owner to data owner, however I can readily think of these risk buckets and these questions that a data owner moving to the cloud should ask a vendor.

LakiU
    Participant

Hi. For a long time, it was believed that information security in a public cloud is much lower than in a private one. However, over the past 2-3 years, the situation has changed dramatically – according to statistics, the share of companies that see risks in using public cloud services has decreased by more than 30%. See a detailed overview of the best cloud security solutions for more details to help you understand why information security in the cloud is so important.

tayl0r
    Participant

Personally, I use TOR and VPN to provide security for myself on the Internet.

cor3y
    Participant

The user above is really right, if you want to ensure yourself anonymity on the Internet, you should use a VPN or TOR browser, or better, both. But it’s hard to find a good VPN these days, but I’ll try to help you. I think you should pay attention to this vpn for Latvia
    I have been using these VPNs for quite some time now and during this time I have not encountered any problems.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.