This topic contains 755 replies, has 254 voices, and was last updated by Sub4Sub › Forums › Sub4Sub › YouTube › This topic contains 755 replies, has 254 voices, and was last updated by Tagged: plis This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years, 8 months ago by idatmacro. Viewing 1 post (of 1 total) Author Posts February 12, 2016 at 5:29 pm #28495 idatmacroParticipant I make original music, sing, play a bunch of instruments, etc. Subscribe to me only if you are interested in the channel, I don’t want inactive subs! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5FnpNqG1DVY5nFOepGM4VQ If I am interested in your channel I will subscribe with my account and 2 of my old ones, otherwise I will subscribe to you with 3 of my old accounts. Author Posts Viewing 1 post (of 1 total) You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed in Log In