Gaming Channel Sub4Sub › Forums › Sub4Sub › YouTube › Gaming Channel This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 2 months ago by shadow4. Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total) Author Posts August 6, 2017 at 8:37 am #511069 shadow4Participant I’m a gaming channel but I work really hard on my videos I have custom Intros and outro music etc. Just right now no one knows who I am and because of that i cannot grow so please subscribe to and help me do that. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClm0RUjN7ZjgD83vOTRNlgg August 6, 2017 at 8:47 am #511083 Sumit99Participant https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkGXmbtlpMM3NAot3wti5rA subscribe mine and i will subscribe urs. my channel focuses on Marvel contest of champions and coc. August 6, 2017 at 9:27 am #511137 shadow4Participant subbed your channel sounds intersting Author Posts Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total) You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed in Log In