Choosing a forex broker

Sub4Sub Forums Sub4Sub Choosing a forex broker

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    orremoren
    Participant

What features of Forex Broker should be considered?

beartun
    Participant

The safety of the deposited funds depends on the reliability of the broker. The best forex brokers such as RoboMarkets offer clients a variety of investments https://www.robomarkets.com/beginners/info/charts/stocks/ to suit their trading strategy. RoboMarkets also has a whole line of trading accounts of different types

tayl0r
    Participant

Hello! I advise you to be very careful when choosing a broker, because the success of your Forex trades, as well as your financial well-being, will depend on this. I advise you to used this broker and tell your experience.
    Thanks to him, you can wirk with this broker and understand whether you can trust him.
    I hope I’ve helped!

LavandaSapone
    Participant

I wasn’t lucky with Forex. This is a very volatile instrument. The rates changes so quickly that I can’t react on time. Maybe my problem is that I don’t manage Excel so well.

PrincesCharlesVIII
    Participant

I think your problem is that you are still using Excel, not that you are too slow to react when the exchange rate is fluctuating. I prefer Bitcoin trading and use BitIndex AI because they never micromanage things. So all these small financial iterations can be covered by special software with mathematical algorthitms.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.