Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
TheSonyFanGirl1
ParticipantI subbed you #6, @JCProductions4456! Sub back please! 🙂
TheSonyFanGirl1
ParticipantThanks, @toniguitarbcn! I subbed you back! 🙂
TheSonyFanGirl1
ParticipantYou’re very welcome, and thank you very much, @3Vision! 🙂
TheSonyFanGirl1
ParticipantI subbed you, @3Vision! Please subscribe back! Thanks! 🙂
NOTE for everyone:
I do SUB 4 SUB 100%! 🙂
Let me know if you have subscribed to me, and I will sub you back 100%! 🙂
I will stay subscribed to you as long as you stay subscribed to me, BUT if you unsub me, I will unsub you too! And if you stay active on my channel, I will stay active on your channel too! Fair and square! 🙂
Here’s my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheSonyFanGirl1?gvnc=1
TheSonyFanGirl1
ParticipantThanks @zuix! I’ve subbed you back #8! 🙂
December 26, 2015 at 5:54 pm in reply to: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5bOYjzScCyZNBBa_tgjlwQ #24286TheSonyFanGirl1
ParticipantHey there, @g1ich! I subbed you #30! Sub back please! 🙂
NOTE for everyone: I do SUB 4 SUB 100%! 🙂
Let me know if you have subscribed to me, and I will sub you back 100%! 🙂
I will stay subscribed to you as long as you stay subscribed to me, BUT if you unsub me, I will unsub you too! And if you stay active on my channel, I will stay active on your channel too! Fair and square! 🙂
Here’s my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheSonyFanGirl1?gvnc=1
-
This reply was modified 10 years, 9 months ago by
TheSonyFanGirl1.
-
This reply was modified 10 years, 9 months ago by
TheSonyFanGirl1.
December 26, 2015 at 5:51 pm in reply to: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCvN6cZ4rYCcSfpO9xJDDSw #24285TheSonyFanGirl1
ParticipantHey there, @MucoRG! I subbed you! Please sub back! From what I can see, I am your first subscriber! 🙂
NOTE for everyone: I do SUB 4 SUB 100%! 🙂
Let me know if you have subscribed to me, and I will sub you back 100%! 🙂
I will stay subscribed to you as long as you stay subscribed to me, BUT if you unsub me, I will unsub you too! And if you stay active on my channel, I will stay active on your channel too! Fair and square! 🙂
Here’s my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheSonyFanGirl1?gvnc=1
December 26, 2015 at 5:49 pm in reply to: Sub to me and ill sub back i make vids on saturday and sunday #24284TheSonyFanGirl1
ParticipantHey there, @sodamany101! I subbed you #7! Sub back please! Thanks! 🙂
NOTE for everyone: I do SUB 4 SUB 100%! 🙂
Let me know if you have subscribed to me, and I will sub you back 100%! 🙂
I will stay subscribed to you as long as you stay subscribed to me, BUT if you unsub me, I will unsub you too! And if you stay active on my channel, I will stay active on your channel too! Fair and square! 🙂
Here’s my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheSonyFanGirl1?gvnc=1
TheSonyFanGirl1
ParticipantThanks, @kuba2! May I have the link to your channel so that I can sub you back? 🙂
TheSonyFanGirl1
ParticipantThanks, @southzombie520! I’ve subscribed you back! From what I can see, I am your first subscriber! 🙂
-
This reply was modified 10 years, 9 months ago by
-
AuthorPosts