Hace10anios

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 1,398 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Language learning channel (Spanish) (more languages coming) #792865
    Hace10anios
    Participant

    Hi, I’ve already subscribed to your channel!

    If you subscribe to mine I’d really appreciate it. Watch at least one minute of the video so that the subscriber is not deleted. Thank you!

    in reply to: youtube.com/tgplayer #792719
    Hace10anios
    Participant

    Hi, I’ve already subscribed to your channel!

    If you subscribe to mine I’d really appreciate it. Watch at least one minute of the video so that the subscriber is not deleted. Thank you!

    in reply to: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAmMsmAJjXRXO7h7mq9iiHw #792693
    Hace10anios
    Participant

    Hi, I’ve already subscribed to your channel!

    If you subscribe to mine I’d really appreciate it. Watch at least one minute of the video so that the subscriber is not deleted. Thank you!

    in reply to: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkcYHwbqFNYMBteeiTBXfww #792672
    Hace10anios
    Participant

    Hi, I’ve already subscribed to your channel!

    If you subscribe to mine I’d really appreciate it. Watch at least one minute of the video so that the subscriber is not deleted. Thank you!

    in reply to: https://www.youtube.com/@hitzmelodies #792650
    Hace10anios
    Participant

    Hi, I’ve already subscribed to your channel!

    If you subscribe to mine I’d really appreciate it. Watch at least one minute of the video so that the subscriber is not deleted. Thank you!

    in reply to: kanalıma abone olursanız ben de olurum #792649
    Hace10anios
    Participant

    Hi, I’ve already subscribed to your channel!

    If you subscribe to mine I’d really appreciate it. Watch at least one minute of the video so that the subscriber is not deleted. Thank you!

    in reply to: Sub4Sub #792617
    Hace10anios
    Participant

    Hi, I’ve already subscribed to your channel!

    If you subscribe to mine I’d really appreciate it. Watch at least one minute of the video so that the subscriber is not deleted. Thank you!

    in reply to: Sub4Sub #792616
    Hace10anios
    Participant

    Hi, I’ve already subscribed to your channel!

    If you subscribe to mine I’d really appreciate it. Watch at least one minute of the video so that the subscriber is not deleted. Thank you!

    in reply to: Sub? #792613
    Hace10anios
    Participant

    Hi, I’ve already subscribed to your channel!

    If you subscribe to mine I’d really appreciate it. Watch at least one minute of the video so that the subscriber is not deleted. Thank you!

    in reply to: https://youtu.be/01G9dVcdT2E #792611
    Hace10anios
    Participant

    Hi, I’ve already subscribed to your channel!

    If you subscribe to mine I’d really appreciate it. Watch at least one minute of the video so that the subscriber is not deleted. Thank you!

    Hace10anios
    Participant

    Hi, I’ve already subscribed to your channel!

    If you subscribe to mine I’d really appreciate it. Watch at least one minute of the video so that the subscriber is not deleted. Thank you!

    in reply to: Subscribe me #792453
    Hace10anios
    Participant

    of course! I already subscribed and commented on a video from your channel.

    in reply to: BMN Infotech Youtube Channel #792434
    Hace10anios
    Participant

    Hi, I’ve already subscribed to your channel!

    If you subscribe to mine I’d really appreciate it. Watch at least one minute of the video so that the subscriber is not deleted. Thank you!

    in reply to: Review Channel #792433
    Hace10anios
    Participant

    Hi, I’ve already subscribed to your channel!

    If you subscribe to mine I’d really appreciate it. Watch at least one minute of the video so that the subscriber is not deleted. Thank you!

    in reply to: cantante #792431
    Hace10anios
    Participant

    Hi, I’ve already subscribed to your channel!

    If you subscribe to mine I’d really appreciate it. Watch at least one minute of the video so that the subscriber is not deleted. Thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 1,398 total)